Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) for tile adhesive, also known as ceramic tile bond,tile glue, is mainly used for pasting ceramic tile, face brick, floor tile and other decorative materials, widely used in internal and external walls, ground, bathroom, kitchen and other building decoration places. Its main characteristics are high bonding strength, water resistance, freeze-thaw resistance, good aging resistance and convenient construction, is a very ideal bonding material. Ceramic tile adhesive is also known as ceramic tile adhesive or binder, adhesive mud and other names, is a new material of modern decoration, replacing the traditional cement sand, adhesive force is several times cement mortar can effectively paste large ceramic tile stone, avoid the risk of losing bricks. Good flexibility to prevent production of empty drum.
1. ordinary tile adhesive formula
PO42.5 cement 330
Sand (30-50 mesh) 651
Sand (70-140 mesh) 39
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) 4
Redispersible polymer powder 10
Calcium formate 5
In total, 1000
2. high adhesion ceramic tile adhesive formula
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC 2.5
Calcium formate 3
Polyvinyl alcohol 1.5
Redispersible polymer powder 18
In total, 1000
Ceramic tile adhesive contains a variety of additives, the specific function of ceramic tile adhesive. General ceramic tile adhesive added with water and thickening effect of cellulose ether, and ceramic tile adhesive are provided by the relay latex powder, powder of the most common with vinyl acetate ethylene/vinyl acetate copolymer, lauric acid/ethylene/vinyl chloride copolymer, acrylic acid additives, polymer powder to add can greatly increase the flexible of ceramic tile adhesive, and improve the effect of stress, Increased flexibility. Other special functional requirements of ceramic tile adhesive added to other kinds of additives, such as adding wood fiber can improve the cracking resistance of mortar and improve the open time, add a modified starch ether with mortar slip resistance, adding early strength agent makes ceramic tile adhesive faster promotion strength, add abhorred agent to reduce water absorption provide waterproof function.
According to the powder: water =1:0.25-0.3 ratio. Mixing can be uniform construction; In the operation allowed time, the tile position can be adjusted, binder completely dry solid (about 24 hours after the joint filling work, 24 hours of construction, should avoid heavy load on the surface of the tile);
High adhesion, construction without soaking brick wet wall, good flexibility, waterproof, impermeable, crack resistance, good anti-aging, high temperature resistance, freeze-thaw resistance, non-toxic environmental protection, easy construction.
It is suitable for the paste of indoor and outdoor ceramic wall and floor tiles, ceramic Mosaic, and also for the waterproof layer of all kinds of building walls, pools, kitchen and bathroom, basement, etc. It is used for pasting ceramic tiles on the surface of external thermal insulation system, and it needs to wait until the surface material is cured to a certain strength. Base surface should be dry, firm, smooth, no oil, no dust, no film removal agent.
1. all surfaces should be firm, dry, clean, no shaking, no oil, wax stains and other loose materials;
2. the painted surface should be roughened, exposing at least 75% of the original surface;
3. after the completion of the new concrete surface, need maintenance for six weeks before paving brick, the new plastered surface should be at least seven days of maintenance can be paved brick;
4. The old concrete and plastered surface can be cleaned with detergent and then washed clean with water. The surface after drying can be paved brick;
5. the bottom material is loose, strong water absorption or surface dust dirt is difficult to clean, can be first coated with Leibons bottom oil to help tile bonding.
1. Put the TT powder into the water and stir it into a paste, pay attention to the water first and then put the powder. Artificial or electric stirrer can be used when mixing;
2. mixing ratio of powder 25 kg with water about 6 ~ 6.5 kg, ratio of powder 25 kg with additives 6.5 ~ 7.5 kg;
3. mixing needs to be fully, with no raw powder as the criterion. After mixing, it must stand still for about ten minutes and then stir a little before use.
The glue should be used within about 2 hours according to the weather conditions (the surface of the glue should be removed). Do not add water to dry glue before use.
Use toothed scraper to smear the glue on the working surface, make it evenly distributed, and into a toothed strip (adjust the Angle between the scraper and the working surface to control the glue thickness). Each coating is about 1 square meters (depending on the weather temperature, the construction temperature range is 5 ~ 40℃), and then in 5 ~ 15 minutes to knead the ceramic
tile on (adjustment needs to be carried out in 20 ~ 25 minutes); The selection of tooth scraper size should consider the flatness of the working surface and the convex and concave degree of the ceramic tile back; If the groove on the back of the ceramic tile is deeper or the stone and ceramic tile is heavier, it should be double-sided glue coating, that is, glue coating on the working face and the back of the ceramic tile at the same time; Pay attention to keep expansion joints; After brick laying is completed, the next joint filling process can be carried out only after the mortar is completely dry and solid (about 24 hours); Clean the tile surface (and tools) with a damp cloth or sponge before drying. If curing for more than 24 hours, the stains on the surface of ceramic tile can be cleaned with ceramic tile stone cleaner (do not use acid cleaner).
1. The verticality and flatness of the substrate must be confirmed before application.
2. Do not mix the dry jelly with water and reuse it.
3. Keep expansion joints.
4. Step into or fill seams 24 hours after finishing the paving.
5. The product is suitable for use in the environment of 5℃ ~ 40℃.
The construction wall should be wet (wet inside), and maintain a certain flatness, uneven or extremely rough parts of the application of cement mortar leveling materials; The base must remove floating ash, oil, wax, so as not to affect the bond degree; After sticking ceramic tile, it can be moved and corrected within 5~15 minutes. The binder after stirring evenly should be in the fastest speed is used up, the adhesive daub after mixing is in the back side of stickup brick material, press forcibly next, until smooth so far. The actual consumption is also different because of different materials.
Indicators (according to JC/T 547-2017) for example, C1 standards are as follows:
Tensile bonding strength ≥ 0.5mpa (including original strength, bonding strength of immersion, thermal aging, freeze-thaw treatment, bonding strength after 20 minutes of drying)
The general construction thickness is about 3mm, and the construction dosage is 4-6kg/m2.
Copyright © Jinan Maissen New Material Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support: