Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (MHEC)
Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose is a white, yellow-white or off-white powder or granules, hygroscopic after drying. It is a methylcellulose based cellulose. It has several properties used in the pharmaceutical and construction industries. Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (MHEC) alone or in combination is the most widely used cellulose in mortar formulations. MHEC has various properties such as thickening, emulsifying, binding, forming, protective colloid and water retention.
Due to its high degree of methoxylation, MHEC is the only cellulose derivative with the best water retention, which is the only reason why MHEC is sold for use in cement-based wall putties and mortars. MHEC is also used in cement-based tile adhesives and grouts.
● Good thickening / thickening efficiency
● Available in a wide range of molecular weight and viscosity
● Excellent properties as a water-retaining agent
● Excellent resistance to dissolved inorganic salts
● Excellent solution clarity
● Low toxicity and environmental protection
Methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose (MHEC) is a kind of methyl cellulose derivative which is made from natural high polymer cellulose. It is widely used in many different industries as water retention agent, thickener, adhesive agent and dispersant etc. It could dissolve in water and form a clear solution with specific viscosity. MHEC has a good stability even though in alkaline environment and provide a good stability in heat environment. Widely used in drymix mortar industry, oil drilling, detergent and paint ＆ costings etc.
As water retention agent for cement based wall putty;
Tile adhesive and grout binder and water retention agent giving more density and strength;
|Loss on drying||≤5%|
|Viscosity Test Method: NDJ-1,2% solution, 20℃||400-200000cps |
● Standard MHEC specifications for dry mortar: MAILOSE ME 40K(S), ME60K(S), ME 75K(S), ME100K(S), ME150K(S), ME 200K(S)
● Standard MHEC specifications for oil drilling: MAILOSE ME 100KOD, ME150KOD, ME200KOD
● Standard MHEC specifications for detergent: MAILOSE ME 100KSD, MAILOSE ME200KSD
● Modified MHEC specifications: MAILOSE ME 100KO, ME 150KO, ME 100KE, ME 150KE
● 25kgs per bag with PP or PE inner;
● 20' full container load: 10 tons with pallets or 12 tons without pallets;
● 40' full container load: 20 tons with pallets or 24 tons without pallets;
BUY HIGH QUALITY MHEC WITH LOW WHOLESALE PRICE
Jinan Maissen New Material Co., Ltd is the leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, MHEC in China. The Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose with high efficiency for different applications. We successfully export our MHEC powder to United Kingdom, South American countries, Latin America, India, Thailand, Philipines, Uruguay and other countries with brand recognition. Please feel free to contact us to get more product information or business cooperation details.
Copyright © Jinan Maissen New Material Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support: