HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose) & MHEC (Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose) are produced from natural cellulose by alkaliization and etherification, belong to cellulose derivatives.
As important additives in dry mix mortar products, HPMC & MHEC could improve the performance of dry mix mortar with a low dosage.
Wall Putty/ Plaster
• Sag-resistance: Mailose HPMC, MHEC can provide a good viscosity of the wet mortar, prevent wall putty sagging.
• The good filming property on the surface of wall putty, could reduce the water absorption of base wall. Reduce the risk of cracking.
• Good water retention will make sure all the additives reach the best performance.
• Good workability to increase the efficiency.
• Bond strength:Choose the right Mailose HPMC, MHEC could provide the greatest bond strength of mortar
• Good workability: Mailose HPMC, MHEC have good consistency, non-sagging property could make the work easier during using of distribution method.
• Water retention: Mailose HPMC, MHEC have good water retention,make sure all other additives can also reach the best performance.
• Adjust the open time of tile adhesive: HPMC/MHEC will form thin film on the surface of tile adhesive to reduce moisture evaporation. Help tile adhesive increase the open time.
• Increase tensile strength: the good property of water retention could make sure keep enough water for cement hydration.
• Good workability:Choose the right HPMC/MHEC, could make the mortar easy to scrape on the wall, increase the efficiency.
• Increase the anti-slip property:Mailose HPMC, MHEC can increase the binding strength of wet mortar, increase the anti-slip property.
• keep the liquidity and increase the water retention, make smooth surface of the self leveling mortar and avoid cracks on the surface.
• Can be used a the suspension agent, make all the materials disperse in the wet mortar, prevent the slurry sedimentation and bleeding.
Copyright © Jinan Maissen New Material Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support: