Cement or Gypsum Based Plaster
Cement or gypsum based plaster is a type of mortar which is applied to paint on the base surface of the building to provide protection of the surface. Plaster mortar includes into on-site stirring mortar and pre-mixed dry mortar.
● Provide the sag-resistance: adding HPMC or MHEC into the mortar will provide a good viscosity of the wet mortar, prevent the wet mortar sagging on the base surface.
● Increase the water retention to avoid cracking.
● Good filming property on the surface of the wet mortar, it could reduce the water absorption of the base surface to reduce the risk of cracking.
● Good workability to increase the paint efficiency.
● Increase the bonding strength between the plaster and base wall.
● Provide extra flexibility of the mortar.
|Mailose ME 60K||48000-72000cps||N/A|
|MAISSEN RDP 707U||/||N/A|
Viscosity test method: NDJ-1, 2% solution, 20℃
Redispersible Polymer Powder (RDP) is a water-soluble redispersible powder that quickly disperses into an emulsion when mixed with water.
Copyright © Jinan Maissen New Material Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support: